Friday, October 8, 2010

Becoming a bargirl : Interview with an 18-year-old Thai girl

thai_bargirl_globalnanpa
Becoming a bargirl : Interview with an 18-year-old Thai girl
This video got shot around the very end of my  recent trip. As you can clearly hear, I was quiet wasted at that point of time. I wasn’t able to dig deep with my few questions. I will try it someday again. It was impossible to be more thoughtful there after what I had been through.
What impresses me though in this video is how natural she comes across and how open-minded and unspoilt she had been. After 1 or 2 years in this job, the eyes of the girls don’t glow anymore like her’s, they mostly will get colder and hardened. I was quiet lucky to catch her that night. Bargirls : you can love ‘em or hate ‘em. I love them, because they don’t cause emotional trouble for me. It is simple and with the right Asian girls the illusion can be very sweet.
The time I spent with bargirls during the recent trip I reduced quiet a bit. I spent most of my time with “good girls” or friends. Nevertheless, bargirls will maintain their fascination and joy for me and will remain a constant topic for Global Nanpa. I do learn a lot from bargirls, although often their personal development stopped at a certain level and they remain like children : playful, not worrying and open-minded. Because our everyday life is mostly so serious and full of bullshit, what a bargirl has to offer might be just what we need to escape the matrix.

sexy_indonesian_clubbing_babe_bali_globalnanpa
Clubbing/Nightlife on Bali 2009 : Kuta, Legian Street, Seminyak
Here is my latest video of the clubbing/nightlife scene on Bali. I had a terrific time there as you can see in my videos and think Bali got a lot of potential, full of sexy girls, many japanese girls vacation there as well.
Places shown on Legian street are Skygarden, Bounty, Paddy’s, Embargo, Bali Bombing Memorial. In Seminyak I had a total blast at the brandnew club Hypnotique which has the same owner like Red Square in Jakarta. Special thanks to Hadi, Veronica and the Hypnotique crew.
Do you actually really believe that the 2002 Bali bombings were done by Indonesian people ? Think again, of course it was again an inside job of the USA, the CIA being the masterminds behind it.
All smart people on Bali know about it, most Austrialians with intact brains know about it as well. The truth about the Bali bombings :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive