Saturday, September 21, 2013

Hometown Hotties Sports Sirens


These former Hometown Hotties contestants love sports. See what they had to say about their favorite teams.



Name: Chantel
Hometown: Peru, IN

What team would a guy have to like in order for you to dump him?
The New England Patriots. My guy would have to love the Indianapolis Colts! My family are all die hard Colts fans, and if you want to survive around both them and I, you must love the Colts as well.

What jerseys do you proudly own?
My Colts #18 jersey! Peyton Manning wore it when he played for Indianapolis. That's the number that made us Superbowl XLI champs and I still love it!

See Chantel's Gallery.



Name: Gwen
Hometown: Pensacola, FL

What team would a guy have to like in order for you to dump him?
The New England Patriots. That team is so arrogant!

What jerseys do you proudly own?
The Dallas Cowboys and Kentucky basketball.

See Gwen's Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive