Sunday, September 22, 2013

Holly Dove - Future Star Profile



Holly Dove is a 20 year old model from London England

From Model Mayhem

Personal Info:

From the day I popped out I was destined to be different – be rebellious, cause drama and be the bitch behind stories and scandals. Life just dealt me that card.

I was always getting into trouble and I went through a rough time throughout my school years. (We all have right?! It’s never easy growing up!) From teachers downing me and peers hating and constantly picking on me for my curly hair, gap teeth and because I developed quicker than everyone else. I hated school and the people in it. I dreamt of becoming a famous face – a star with a name people would recognise!

Stats:

Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 135 lbs
Bust: 30"
Waist: 25"
Hips: 31"
Cup: F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive